German Potato Pancakes
Recipe type: Breakfast
Serves: 12 Pancakes
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- ¼ Tsp Baking Powder
- ½ Tsp Black Pepper
- 6 peeled and shredded potatoes
- ½ Cup finely chopped onions
- ¼ Cup Peanut Oil
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs until mixed, add in flour, baking powder, salt, pepper, then mix again until blended.
- Mix in potatoes and onion into the mix.
- Heat a large cast iron pan with the oil at medium heat.
- With a table spoon portion out the mix and place in pan, cook for 4 minutes per side.